Today I have been honoured with a Liebster Blog nod. I have been thusly honoured by the awesome blogger Clown on Fire.
This is how I feel…
Roberto Benigni’s Oscar acceptance speech flashed through my head when I heard COF had considered me for the Liebster Blog nod. I was a happy mix of totally gobsmacked and pure, unadulterated jumping-on-the-cushions-of-my-couch happy. And, just like Roberto Benigni, I do want to kiss everybody now!
There are a few Rules that come with the Lovely, Little Liebster Blog nod. They are as follows:
1. Provide a link to the blogger who gave the award.
- Thank you from the bottom of my little, black heart Clown on Fire. You are a great blogger, activist, Super-über Dad and Wunder-Mensch!
2. Pass the award on to up to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. Some of the blogs I follow have more than 200 followers, and since I love all the blogs I follow, it was a bit of a challenge to even begin a list. Here are the bloggers I pass the Sparkly Tiara of Liebsterness to:
- elle’s vegan food diary – Every time I visit this blog, I’m inspired. Wonderful recipes and beautiful foodie photos. Yum!
- i wish i were vegan – This young lady is sharing her journey to plant-based eating with lovely eloquence. Yay!
- Laments and Lullabies – Courageous, Tender, Awesome, Wonderful, Strong, Brave, Warrior, Artist, Beautiful… Inspiring!
3. Finally, lay back and enjoy that you are loved!
I’m still pretty new around here, and without looking like a total noob, I hope I did the acceptance and passing-it-on parts properly.