Photo via Google
At the end of September I read an awesome post entitled Tell Me a Lie, by Celeste at Honk if You’re Vegan. The basis of the exercise is to tell 2 lies and 1 truth, in order to generate conversation and “break the ice” for people who may not always find social communication as inviting as others might. I found the topic so intriguing, and although I didn’t take the opportunity to comment via the original post, I was inspired and think it would be fun to offer up my own little homage here. So…
3 Lies and 2 Truths
- I used to love to sing and perform in High School.
- When I was little, I used to dream about having a Lamborghini once I was old enough to drive.
- While out with a friend several years ago, I met and was invited to sit and chat with Eric Roberts. He was polite.
- My fondest wish used to be to fly an F-14 Tomcat. It was all I could think about.
- My paternal uncle was partially eaten by two dogs after he’d suffered a fatal heart attack while house-sitting.
Thank you again, Celeste! You inspire me! :D
Can YOU guess which two of the above are my truths?
Check back tomorrow for the answers. ;0)
How about YOU, do you wanna play?